From: bounce-119309063-56848...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-119309063-56848...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Lloyd, Lynda
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2015 11:38 AM
To: Institutional policy-related discussions (acup...@list.cornell.edu)
Subject: [acupa-l] PCI (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard ) Policy

Dear Colleagues -

Our institution is developing a "PCI" policy.  I am looking for examples from
which to build.  For those of you who have such a policy and don't mind me
picking out the best of the best, would you please share?

Thank you,

Lynda Lloyd, M.Ed., P.H.R.
Director of Institutional Policy & Compliance
NWACC Policy<http://www.nwacc.edu/web/policy/policy_procedure>
479-619-4248 office
479-381-8660 wireless

This message is intended solely for the recipient to whom it is addressed. If
you are not the intended recipient, do not disclose, distribute or copy this
email.  Please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your
system.

ATTN: Please be aware that when you respond to an ACUPA-L e-mail, the reply
will be distributed to the ENTIRE list of members. If you do NOT want to send
an e-mail to everyone, please reply directly to the individual who initiated
the query (their e-mail address appears in the "From" line of their original
e-mail).

If you wish to remove yourself from the ACUPA e-mail list, please go to the
following website and complete the form. We will remove you from the list
within 24 hours, during normal business hours.

http://www.acupa.org/MembershipForm_Discontinue.html

If you have questions about the ACUPA e-list, please contact Jamie Parris at
jamiepar...@cornell.edu<mailto:jamiepar...@cornell.edu?subject=ACUPA%20e-list%20assistance>
 or 607-255-6837.