From: bounce-121586779-56848...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-121586779-56848...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Theresa Rowe
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2017 4:11 PM
To: Institutional policy-related discussions <acup...@list.cornell.edu>
Subject: [acupa-l] Policy request: ADA Compliance

If you have a policy for ADA compliance, please share. I'm especially
interested in policies that have been developed with OCR compliance in mind.

Thanks.
Theresa Rowe
Chief Information Officer
Oakland University

Replying to Messages: Replying (using Reply) to an ACUPA-L e-mail will
distribute your message to the ENTIRE list of members. To send a message
privately, reply directly to the individual who sent the message (their e-mail
address appears in the "From" line of their original e-mail).

To Unsubscribe or for questions about the ACUPA e-list, Contact Joshua Adams at
j<mailto:jamiepar...@cornell.edu?subject=ACUPA%20e-list%20assistance>a...@cornell.edu<mailto:j...@cornell.edu?subject=Question%20About%20the%20ACUPA%20E-list>
 or 607-255-8279.