From: bounce-121813605-56848...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-121813605-56848...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Angela Magro
Sent: September 11, 2017 12:58 PM
To: acup...@list.cornell.edu
Subject: [acupa-l] Policy on student travel and risk assessment

Hello all,

We are interested in developing a policy around mandating that student travel
(both domestic and international) convened by faculty or affiliated groups
undergo a risk assessment by the University.

Does anyone have such a policy in place? Any examples of such policies,
guidelines or procedures are appreciated!

Many thanks,
Angela

Angela Magro
Assistant Secretary to the University
Schmon Tower, 11th Floor
Brock University |  University Secretariat
Niagara Region  |  1812 Sir Isaac Brock Way  |  St. Catharines, ON L2S 3A1
www.brocku.ca/university-secretariat<http://www.brocku.ca/university-secretariat>
  |  T 905-688-5550 x6359
[Logo]

This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain confidential or privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
by e-mail and immediately delete this message and its contents.

Replying to Messages: Replying (using Reply) to an ACUPA-L e-mail will
distribute your message to the ENTIRE list of members. To send a message
privately, reply directly to the individual who sent the message (their e-mail
address appears in the "From" line of their original e-mail).

To Unsubscribe or for questions about the ACUPA e-list, Contact Joshua Adams at
j<mailto:jamiepar...@cornell.edu?subject=ACUPA%20e-list%20assistance>a...@cornell.edu<mailto:j...@cornell.edu?subject=Question%20About%20the%20ACUPA%20E-list>
 or 607-255-8279.