http://content.nwacc.edu/administrativeservices/Policyforas/emergencyriskmgmt/NonStudentsChildrenMinorsOnCampusPolicy2016.pdf

We have had to address this issue too.

From: bounce-121863618-78551...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-121863618-78551...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Schoonmaker,
Linda
Sent: Saturday, September 23, 2017 12:18 PM
To: Association of College and University Policy Administrators
<acup...@list.cornell.edu>
Subject: RE:[acupa-l] Policy on Faculty/Staff Bringing Children to Work

Our policies have not been updated since 1998. :)   I'd love to see a good one!

BP7100 is the Board Policy and AP7100 is the Administrative Process.

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Linda J Schoonmaker
Vice President for Finance & Administration
Big Bend Community College
lin...@bigbend.edu<mailto:lin...@bigbend.edu>

509.793.2002
877.745.1212
www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

Big Bend Community College * 7662 Chanute Street NE * Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299