From: bounce-121882898-56848...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-121882898-56848...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Erwin, Leslie A
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2017 3:52 PM
To: acup...@list.cornell.edu
Subject: [acupa-l] Faculty/Staff Outside Employment Policies

Hi-

Would anyone be willing to share policies on faculty and/or staff outside
employment?  We currently have a "rule" in our faculty/staff handbook, and we
require employees to fill out a form if they want to work elsewhere and
identify any conflicts of interest, etc.  However, I am concerned about
enforcement, given that this is not in a policy format.

Thanks!

Leslie Erwin, B.S., M.A., CPP
Director of Compliance and Risk Management
Title IX Coordinator
Mercy College of Ohio
2221 Madison Avenue
Toledo, OH 43604
419-251-1710
leslie.er...@mercycollege.edu<mailto:leslie.er...@mercycollege.edu>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message, including any attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
message.

Replying to Messages: Replying (using Reply) to an ACUPA-L e-mail will
distribute your message to the ENTIRE list of members. To send a message
privately, reply directly to the individual who sent the message (their e-mail
address appears in the "From" line of their original e-mail).

To Unsubscribe or for questions about the ACUPA e-list, Contact Joshua Adams at
j<mailto:jamiepar...@cornell.edu?subject=ACUPA%20e-list%20assistance>a...@cornell.edu<mailto:j...@cornell.edu?subject=Question%20About%20the%20ACUPA%20E-list>
 or 607-255-8279.