From: bounce-121904715-56848...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-121904715-56848...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Robin Dionne
Sent: Tuesday, October 3, 2017 7:26 PM
To: acup...@list.cornell.edu
Subject: [acupa-l] Policy "Tool Kit"

Hello,

We are working to create a uniform approach and standards for our policy
program. That being said, I am requesting some samples of forms, template's,
outline (essentially a "tool kit").

Thank you in advance for your response.

-Robin

Robin Dionne
Sr. Analyst for Research and Policy Development
Enterprise Risk Management
University of the Pacific
3601 Pacific Avenue
Stockton, CA 95211
Tel: 209.946.2668 | Fax: 209.946.2806
rdio...@pacific.edu<mailto:rdio...@pacific.edu>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message, including any attachments, is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain information that is privileged and confidential.  You are hereby
notified that any copying, dissemination or distribution of any attachments
without written permission is strictly prohibited.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please contact

Replying to Messages: Replying (using Reply) to an ACUPA-L e-mail will
distribute your message to the ENTIRE list of members. To send a message
privately, reply directly to the individual who sent the message (their e-mail
address appears in the "From" line of their original e-mail).

To Unsubscribe or for questions about the ACUPA e-list, Contact Joshua Adams at
j<mailto:jamiepar...@cornell.edu?subject=ACUPA%20e-list%20assistance>a...@cornell.edu<mailto:j...@cornell.edu?subject=Question%20About%20the%20ACUPA%20E-list>
 or 607-255-8279.