From: bounce-121957216-56848...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-121957216-56848...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Erica Heffner
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 3:54 PM
To: Association of College and University Policy Administrators
<acup...@list.cornell.edu>
Subject: [acupa-l] Employee Accommodations policies

Hi all,

I was wondering if any of you would be willing to share your policies around
employee accommodations (ADA), we are in the process of revising ours.  We’d
also like to see examples for Service and Emotional support animals, which I
think went around this list a while back, but I didn’t keep the emails.

Thanks in advance!

Erica Heffner, MEd, CCEP
Asst. Director Compliance Services
University of Vermont
erica.heff...@uvm.edu<mailto:erica.heff...@uvm.edu>
p. (802)-656-1398

Ethics and Compliance Reporting and Help
Line<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fsecure.ethicspoint.com%2Fdomain%2Fmedia%2Fen%2Fgui%2F24544%2Findex.html&data=01%7C01%7Cdmeeks%40odu.edu%7Cf2ae463253884e91708a08d51598e767%7C48bf86e811a24b8a8cb368d8be2227f3%7C0&sdata=9Z6D0rU431BoBeiP7H9PZonmdi5GeJw5S0VgN9%2Fcvww%3D&reserved=0>
  or Toll Free (877) 310-0413

**********CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***********
This e-mail and any attachments may contain private, confidential, and
privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  This
information is intended for receipt and use by authorized addressees only. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately; any
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.

Replying to Messages: Replying (using Reply) to an ACUPA-L e-mail will
distribute your message to the ENTIRE list of members. To send a message
privately, reply directly to the individual who sent the message (their e-mail
address appears in the "From" line of their original e-mail).

To Unsubscribe or for questions about the ACUPA e-list, Contact Joshua Adams at
j<mailto:jamiepar...@cornell.edu?subject=ACUPA%20e-list%20assistance>a...@cornell.edu<mailto:j...@cornell.edu?subject=Question%20About%20the%20ACUPA%20E-list>
 or 607-255-8279.