From: bounce-121963575-53380...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-121963575-53380...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Wrenn, Shannon
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2017 9:10 AM
To: ACUPA-L <acup...@list.cornell.edu>
Subject: [acupa-l] Deactivate Policy

Morning,

I am working on implementing a standard process for deactivating policy.  We
have decided we wanted a memo that is directed to my office and the Chief
Compliance Officer from the responsible VP's office to be placed in the policy
records.  As we consider a standard memo template, does anyone else use a
similar process or feel comfortable sharing an example of the memo they use?

Thanks so much!

Shannon Dawkins Wrenn, J.D.
Program Director
Office of University Policy and Procedures
University of Maryland, Baltimore

620 West Lexington Street
First Floor, Suite 1110
Baltimore, MD 21201-1531
410.706.6731
410.706.1401 fax
swr...@umaryland.edu<mailto:swr...@umaryland.edu>

 [UMB-Logo-EMAIL-HORZ5111]

Replying to Messages: Replying (using Reply) to an ACUPA-L e-mail will
distribute your message to the ENTIRE list of members. To send a message
privately, reply directly to the individual who sent the message (their e-mail
address appears in the "From" line of their original e-mail).

To Unsubscribe or for questions about the ACUPA e-list, Contact Joshua Adams at
j<mailto:jamiepar...@cornell.edu?subject=ACUPA%20e-list%20assistance>a...@cornell.edu<mailto:j...@cornell.edu?subject=Question%20About%20the%20ACUPA%20E-list>
 or 607-255-8279.