From: bounce-121961699-56848...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-121961699-56848...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Pamina Deutsch
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 4:01 PM
To: Association of College and University Policy Administrators
<acup...@list.cornell.edu>
Subject: [acupa-l] Policies on retirement receptions and gifts

Good afternoon,

Here at the University of New Mexico, we are reconsidering our stance on using
University funds to pay for retirement receptions that honor departing faculty
and staff.  I am interested in seeing the policies of other colleges and
universities (especially state institutions) on the use of University funds—in
contrast to foundation funds—to pay for costs associated with retirement
receptions, including gifts that commemorate the retirements.

Thanks,
Pamina

[id:image001.png@01D33926.29C98710]
Pamina M. Deutsch
University Policy and Administrative Planning Director
UNM Policy Office, 114B Scholes Hall
MSC05 3357
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM 87131-0001
Tel. 505.277-2069
Web.
http://policy.unm.edu<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fpolicy.unm.edu%2F&data=01%7C01%7Cdmeeks%40odu.edu%7C04f122ad77fc454c7b6e08d51662ec50%7C48bf86e811a24b8a8cb368d8be2227f3%7C0&sdata=negRyndsCStc4FnXUzJTZUuYZK6Y7JETggFhzrfKASc%3D&reserved=0>

Replying to Messages: Replying (using Reply) to an ACUPA-L e-mail will
distribute your message to the ENTIRE list of members. To send a message
privately, reply directly to the individual who sent the message (their e-mail
address appears in the "From" line of their original e-mail).

To Unsubscribe or for questions about the ACUPA e-list, Contact Joshua Adams at
j<mailto:jamiepar...@cornell.edu?subject=ACUPA%20e-list%20assistance>a...@cornell.edu<mailto:j...@cornell.edu?subject=Question%20About%20the%20ACUPA%20E-list>
 or 607-255-8279.