Kyle,

Penn State University addresses this in Policy AD70 - Emergency
Management<https://policies.psu.edu/policies/ad70>.

Mindy

From: bounce-121975007-77405...@list.cornell.edu
[mailto:bounce-121975007-77405...@list.cornell.edu] On Behalf Of Kyle McNeill -
Policy Officer
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2017 1:07 PM
To: 'acup...@list.cornell.edu' <acup...@list.cornell.edu>
Subject: [acupa-l] Emergency delegations of authority

Hello everyone,

I am interested to know if other institutions have a procedure for delegating
your governing board's authority during a disaster or other emergency.  I have
started a forum thread here:

http://acupa.site-ym.com/forums/permalink.asp?id=1390341

Thanks, and have a great day.

-Kyle

Kyle McNeill
Policy Officer
Office of the University Secretary
University of Victoria
T: 250-721-6679
E: policyoffi...@uvic.ca<mailto:policyoffi...@uvic.ca>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or
message.

Replying to Messages: Replying (using Reply) to an ACUPA-L e-mail will
distribute your message to the ENTIRE list of members. To send a message
privately, reply directly to the individual who sent the message (their e-mail
address appears in the "From" line of their original e-mail).

To Unsubscribe or for questions about the ACUPA e-list, Contact Joshua Adams at
j<mailto:jamiepar...@cornell.edu?subject=ACUPA%20e-list%20assistance>a...@cornell.edu<mailto:j...@cornell.edu?subject=Question%20About%20the%20ACUPA%20E-list>
 or 607-255-8279.