Hi Theresa,

Thanks for asking.  You will *absolutely* have an option to receive email.
The email will come from YM when a member sends out a question or a
response.

You also have two ways in which you can subscribe to Forums:  through
Manage Profile, and from the Forums page. They'll both ultimately get you
to the page where you can select your choices.

*Forums*

Click on the Tools tab (top right).  Once there, select Go To Forums.  The
image below shows what you will see.  Just under the title ACUPA Forums,
there is this label:  My Subscriptions and Settings.  If you click on that,
you'll see the second image that I've pasted into this email.  You may
manage your choices from there.

ACUPA Forums

Subscriptions & Settings]bscriptions & Settings
<http://acupa.site-ym.com/members/ForumSubscriptions.aspx>
[image: Top Posters]Top Posters
<http://acupa.site-ym.com/members/people.asp?list=forum_posters>

Policy Topics Posts Latest Activity
*Policy Process <http://acupa.site-ym.com/forums/Topics.aspx?forum=188375> *
7 26
Timeline for Sexual Harassment Complaints: Employees
<http://acupa.site-ym.com/forums/Posts.aspx?topic=1394240>
by K. McNeill, University of Victoria
<http://acupa.site-ym.com/members/?id=50420708>
Wednesday, November 15, 2017
*Policy Subject Matters
<http://acupa.site-ym.com/forums/Topics.aspx?forum=188376> *
32 100
Student Verification of Identification
<http://acupa.site-ym.com/forums/Posts.aspx?topic=1395305>
by L. Erwin, Mercy College of Ohio
<http://acupa.site-ym.com/members/?id=48775619>
Tuesday, November 21, 2017
Other Topics Posts Latest Activity
*ACUPA 2018 in Anaheim
<http://acupa.site-ym.com/forums/Topics.aspx?forum=220387> *
To discuss the ACUPA conference. 2 4
Panel Idea - New Policy Programs
<http://acupa.site-ym.com/forums/Posts.aspx?topic=1383106>
by K. Cross, Northwestern University
<http://acupa.site-ym.com/members/?id=43983576>
Thursday, November 9, 2017
*Website Management and Suggestions
<http://acupa.site-ym.com/forums/Topics.aspx?forum=188377> *
1 7
Policy Management Software
<http://acupa.site-ym.com/forums/Posts.aspx?topic=1390559>
by B. Meyer, NorthWest Arkansas Community College
<http://acupa.site-ym.com/members/?id=41641161>
Tuesday, October 31, 2017
*Other Administrative Matters
<http://acupa.site-ym.com/forums/Topics.aspx?forum=188378> *
3 3
2017 ACUPA Conference - Early Bird Registration Nearly Gone!
<http://acupa.site-ym.com/forums/Posts.aspx?topic=1340670>
by M. Gross, University of Minnesota
<http://acupa.site-ym.com/members/?id=33728640>
Monday, March 6, 2017

*Manage Profile*

In the top right navigation bar once you're signed in is an option to
Manage your Profile.

Once you've clicked on that, you have a page of choices.  Under Community,
there should be one labeled Forum Settings.  It's here that you check your
preferences.   This is what mine looks like.   There are currently four
Forum categories (see the left side of the image below).

You'll notice that I subscribed to everything.  If I didn't want Instant
Updates, for example, I would click on the red X below and then I would
still receive the Digests (

Forum Last Activity Subscribed Options
Policy Subject Matters
<http://acupa.site-ym.com/forums/Topics.aspx?forum=188376> 11/21/2017
11/4/2015 Unsubscribe from Instant UpdatesUnsubscribe from Digest
Policy Process <http://acupa.site-ym.com/forums/Topics.aspx?forum=188375>
11/15/2017 11/4/2015 Unsubscribe from Instant UpdatesUnsubscribe from Digest
Website Management and Suggestions
<http://acupa.site-ym.com/forums/Topics.aspx?forum=188377> 10/31/2017
11/4/2015 Unsubscribe from Instant UpdatesUnsubscribe from Digest
Other Administrative Matters
<http://acupa.site-ym.com/forums/Topics.aspx?forum=188378> 3/6/2017
11/4/2015 Unsubscribe from Instant UpdatesUnsubscribe from Digest

If you have any difficulties, please contact the webmaster, Joshua Adams at
j...@cornell.edu for further assistance.

Michele