Tēnā koutou,

On behalf of Chris and me, we would like to invite you for our online
summit involving the discussion of our ongoing urban imaginative work,
involving benches.

The one day online summit will take place on the* Feb 29th (Thursday), from
01:00 PM, on Zoom.*

Here is the registration link:
https://auckland.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwlcOuvpzwvG9U33StYHFS2nsXo8RAO0vpO#/registration

The summit will involve discussing the work carried out and the
documentation in the project "Making Further Benches, Making Further
Friends", runned by me and Chris, and involving the inclusion of
neighbourhood residents. It would be an open online talk with anyone who
wishes to listen and share their own stories of bench making, neighbourhood
experiences, and what environments for relaxation they wish to have. Our
project focuses on further bench-making activations in Albert-Eden, with a
focus on the documentation of this community-based art project to create a
comprehensive resource for fellow artists and community groups interested
in similar endeavours. This includes detailed reports, high-quality
photographs, professionally produced videos, and in-depth interviews with
both project participants and community members.

To share with you a video of what you might expect from the summit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRNtQ7JkRA0&ab_channel=ChrisBerthelsen

Feel free to distribute and invite anyone else that might be interested in
the bench work.

We look forward to seeing you at the summit!

Ngā mihi,

Rumen & Chris