"Peter N. M. Hansteen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes: > > Peter, were you doing an upgrade when you got this problem? Please > > reinstall the package again, and show the output and the mentioned > > file which shows where the production of the dump during package > > installation failed. > > > yes. I'd successfully produced pdfs the previous day, then after a > ritual "apt-get update ; apt-get upgrade" the error popped up. > And yes, things are now after "apt-get remove jadetex" followed gy > "apt-get install jadetex". Thanks!
Things are now fixed after performing that recipe? > > This problem is already noted in bug 113899. Bug submitter, please > > read <URL:http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=113899> and > > help us track this down if you can. > > I'd be happy to help, of course. I'm not entirely clued as to where I > find the relevant info, though. But please give me a word, and I'll > place whatever you think could be useful somewhere accessible. Well, if the jadetex install has failed, you should get a message during installation, which also points you to a log file. Also, the pacakge will not be marked as fully installed. We would want that message and log file, if you can cause the error to occur again. -- ...Adam Di Carlo..<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...<URL:http://www.onshored.com/> -- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]
