To: <adastra@lists.sxbrc.org.uk>
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 9:07 PM
Subject: [Adastra] 3 Hares

Today from the train I had a clear view of three hares. The train had
just passed Appledore station heading to Rye and the site would be
Priory Farm. They were in a field of Rape and in a large circular area
in the middle of it that perhaps they had worn or eaten away.

A very lovely sight. The date is 14 May I wonder if a record could be
raised. The grid ref TQ 960 275 but I am unsure if it is Kent or East
Sussex?

All the best,
Richard

  • [Adastra] 3 Hares Richard Price
    • [Adastra] 3 Hares, a fox and some magpies annie.shergold