Today in Hastings the weather was misty and cold, I didn't expect to see
many birds during my walk. But I was pleasantly surprised.

At the viewpoint at the cliff top Ecclesbourne Glen I watched a Raven. It
chased the crows from their perches on the cliff face and chased them round
the sky. Then they all swirled round in the air together until the Raven
went for a rest. It then returned and repeated the process. At one time
there was a fulmar, raven and several crows and a few herring gulls in the
sky at one time. The raven chased a herring gull and was surprisingly agile
in the air for such a big bird. It looked about twice the size of the crows
and the views were very close, spectacular.