It just worried me that the public hysteria about anything perceived as
'dangerous' in the natural world was spilling over into this group. Ignore me,
I'm just old and cynical!

________________________________
 From: Charles Roper <charles.ro...@sxbrc.org.uk>
To: Adastra discussion group <adastra@lists.sxbrc.org.uk>
Sent: Monday, 12 November 2012, 9:36
Subject: Re: [Adastra] Adastra Digest, Vol 78, Issue 15

On 12 November 2012 08:03, Ray Hamblett <ray.hambl...@gmail.com> wrote:

I was curious to compare anecdotes to see if such would stack any evidence one
way or the other, thanks to you all.
It's always worth asking an interesting wildlife question on here Ray - there
is a silent majority on this list who vary in experience from beginner to
expert and so threads like these do add seasoning to the recording stew.

Thanks Ray.

Charles

--
Charles Roper
Biodiversity IT Officer

Sussex Wildlife Trust is a company limited by guarantee under the Companies
Act. Registered in England, Company No. 698851. Registered Charity No. 207005.
VAT Registration No. 191 305969. Registered Office: Woods Mill, Henfield, West
Sussex BN5 9SD. Telephone 01273 492630