From: Carter, Joanna (NE) (NE) <joanna.car...@naturalengland.org.uk>
To: adastra <adastra@lists.sxbrc.org.uk>
Sent: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 11:49
Subject: [Adastra] Wanted: Butterfly Surveyor for Lullington Heath NNR

Hello,

We’re looking for some new Volunteer Butterfly Surveyors for Lullington Heath
National Nature Reserve in East Sussex.

This will be an excellent opportunity for anyone who would like to contribute
to butterfly conservation on this nature reserve, and would relish getting
outdoors on a beautiful reserve once a week in summer months.

No previous experience of butterfly transects is required; training on the
survey method will be provided. However, a passion for the nature reserve & the
ability to identify butterflies is a must, along with your own transport to get
to the nature reserve.

The deadline for applications is 20th February 2015.

For full details and how to apply, please see the role description attached. If
you are interested in the position, please complete the application form
attached and email it to lou.parkin...@naturalengland.org.uk before 20th
February.

Best regards,

Joanna

Joanna Carter

Public Engagement Adviser

National Nature Reserves

Kent & Sussex Team

Natural England

0300 060 4645 / 07768 793177

Homeworker based in Sussex.

Post should be sent to: Joanna Carter, Mail Hub Block B, Whittington Road,
Worcester, WR5 2LQ

www.gov.uk/natural-england

We are here to secure a healthy natural environment for people to enjoy, where
wildlife is protected and England's traditional landscapes are safeguarded for
future generations.

In an effort to reduce Natural England’s carbon footprint, I will, wherever
possible, avoid travelling to meetings and attend via audio, video, or web
conferencing.

Natural England is accredited to the Cabinet Office Customer Service Excellence
Standard

Follow us:

This email and any attachments is intended for the named recipient only. If
you have received it in error you have no authority to use, disclose, store
or copy any of its contents and you should destroy it and inform the sender.
Whilst this email and associated attachments will have been checked for known
viruses whilst within the Natural England systems, we can accept no
responsibility
once it has left our systems. Communications on Natural England systems may be
monitored and/or recorded to secure the effective operation of the system and
for
other lawful purposes.