Hello Adastrans,

We still have spaces for the Bumblebee Safari this Saturday – with
international bee expert Professor Dave Goulson (Sussex University). If you
would like to come along to either the morning or afternoon session please book
on our website.

All best wishes, Penny

<https://gallery.mailchimp.com/bda6a51d66dca71d7f0194547/images/6ba869f7-3fc4-4ffc-8b18-0edba7aaa87a.jpg>

Don't worry...Bee happy!

<https://gallery.mailchimp.com/bda6a51d66dca71d7f0194547/images/03dd5cc4-d37d-435a-8397-08d30643a86a.jpg>

The extensive swards of flowers and forests of willow that have colonised some
areas of the Wildland provide great spring forage for bees. Our bee safari, led
by one of the world’s leading bee experts, Dave Goulson, will entrance you with
the dazzling variety of many of the UK’s 26 species of indigenous bumblebees.

Learn about the mysterious and ingenious life-cycles of these remarkable
pollinators and the vital role they play in our ecology and food production.

We have two half day safaris on Saturday 13th June, one at 10.00am-1.00pm, and
the other at 2.00pm-5.00pm. Half-way through your safari we’ll stop for coffee,
tea and our famous organic homemade cake.

You can book via our website <https://www.kneppsafaris.co.uk/Safaris/Bees>  -
we hope to see you there!

For camping, safari and course bookings please visit our website
<http://www.kneppsafaris.co.uk/>  or give us a call on 01403 713230 or 07872
691075.

<https://gallery.mailchimp.com/bda6a51d66dca71d7f0194547/images/713adb34-44c1-4ac2-8f9f-0446fd49637f.jpg>

<https://gallery.mailchimp.com/bda6a51d66dca71d7f0194547/images/177b06c9-a7e2-45c9-84ee-bc9b778f7fc8.jpg>

Copyright © 2015 Knepp Safaris, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
safa...@knepp.co.uk

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

<http://filter.knepp.co.uk/cgi-bin/learn-msg.cgi?id=52BDB4F7004.249B3>