From: Adastra [mailto:adastra-boun...@lists.sxbrc.org.uk] On Behalf Of
Gordon Jarvis
Sent: 16 June 2015 14:42
To: Adastra
Subject: [Adastra] Request for data check

Charles

Yesterday I recorded the fly Trupanea stellata in my garden. Mapmate shows
it as 'local' and so I made a quick check on NBN and they do not show any
records for this area but I know they are not always up top date so I'd be
grateful if you could do a check and let me know if it is common to our
area.

Thanks

Gordon

Peasmarsh