Greetings Adastrans,

I thought I would introduce myself - Clare Blencowe - your new Sussex
Biodiversity Record Centre (SxBRC) Manager, picking up the mantle from
Penny Green.

Having been one of Penny's volunteers here in the past, it's an absolute
joy to be returning as the SxBRC Manager after a number of years working
in environmental planning and water industry regulation at the
Environment Agency and Defra.

Already I can see that the world of Local Record Centres has moved on
since I was here, with big developments in online recording and new
tools being developed for handling all kinds of environmental
information. But it's great to see that the local recording community
remains absolutely at the core of what SxBRC is about.

I'm looking forward to meeting all the various Sussex recording groups
and recorders, and learning more about the fantastic work you're all
doing.

Regards,

Clare

Clare Blencowe
BRC Manager
Sussex Biodiversity Record Centre
http://sxbrc.org.uk  | 01273 497521

Sussex Wildlife Trust is a company limited by guarantee under the Companies
Act.  Registered in England, Company No. 698851.   Registered Charity No.
207005.  VAT Registration No. 191 305969.   Registered Office: Woods Mill,
Henfield, West Sussex BN5 9SD.  Telephone 01273 492630