From: Adastra [mailto:adastra-boun...@lists.sxbrc.org.uk] On Behalf Of
bobfore...@sussexwt.org.uk
Sent: 15 June 2015 16:38
To: adastra@lists.sxbrc.org.uk
Subject: [Adastra] Rare aphids

I'm sure this'll be of interest to many of you, a fascinating new webpage
about rare aphids, their identification and conservation:
http://influentialpoints.com/Gallery/Rare-aphids-identification-and-conserva
tion.htm

Bob Foreman
Biodiversity Technical Officer
Sussex Biodiversity Record Centre
http://sxbrc.org.uk <http://sxbrc.org.uk/>  | 01273 497570

  _____

Sussex Wildlife Trust is a company limited by guarantee under the Companies
Act. Registered in England, Company No. 698851. Registered Charity No.
207005. VAT Registration No. 191 305969. Registered Office: Woods Mill,
Henfield, West Sussex BN5 9SD. Telephone 01273 492630

---