      From: Steven Falk <ste...@sfalk.wanadoo.co.uk>
 To: 'Adastra discussion group' <adastra@lists.sxbrc.org.uk>
 Sent: Wednesday, March 1, 2017 10:02 AM
 Subject: [Adastra] Bee Workshop, Rye Harbour July 1-2

 Dear Adastrians, Some of you may have gathered that I am running a solitary
bee ID weekend based at Rye on July 1-2, details
here:http://www.rxwildlife.info/sightings/2017/2/15/bee-days.html There are
still a few spaces left, so if you'd like to book a place, please contact me
and we can arrange payment. Best wishes, Steven Steven Falk BSc ARCS
FRESEntomologist-Artist-Photographerwww.stevenfalk.co.ukmobile: 0781 555
7263Twitter: @StevenFalk1 Field Guide to the Bees of Great Britain and Ireland:
http://bloomsbury.com/uk/field-guide-to-the-bees-of-great-britain-and-ireland-9781910389027/
 Consultancy: http://www.stevenfalk.co.uk/help-our-bees Flickr Image library
at:http://www.flickr.com/photos/63075200@N07/collections/ LinkedIn profile:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/steven-falk-aa8ba817 2012 winner of the Royal
Entomological Society Marsh Award for Insect Conservation