Hello Adastra discussion group subscribers,

Further to my email in December (below), we got a bit waylaid with our
transition to the new web server, but it is happening this week.

This Adastra discussion group is closing today.

Thank you to everyone who responded to our survey about communications &
sharing information. We had 19 responses which will be really useful in helping
us to design whatever comes next.

Active subscribers to this Adastra discussion group are also subscribed to our
'Announcements' email list, which we use to let people know about the Sussex
Biological Recorders' Seminar and other major happenings. So you will still
hear from SxBRC from time to time*!

Very best wishes,

Clare

*If you'd like to unsubscribe from all communications from SxBRC, please send
an email to i...@sxbrc.org.uk<mailto:i...@sxbrc.org.uk> with UNSUBSCRIBE in the
subject line.

Clare Blencowe
BRC Manager