Dear Emmanuel,

>       As knowing the scope of Europol  and digital investigation (we
> work here), we repeat that the matter is not only being less
> convenient. The matter is the loss of opportunities of identification
> that will vanish for investigators...

You are talking of scale. Just out of curiosity. How many addresses do
you think does this pertain to at the moment?

Meaning: How many PA addresses do you think have WHOIS set representing
the End-User at the moment which might no longer be registered to the
EU, i.e., how much data would you lose?

With best regards,
Tobias

--