Hi,

In my opinion, if we are having this discussion for so long, perhaps it is
because the original objective of the proposal, which is "Add AGGREGATED-BY-LIR
status for IPv4 PA assignments", is being overstepped.

Constructively, I think that adding the AGGREGATED-BY-LIR option for IPv4 PA
assignments is a good idea and should be confined to Section 7.0 (Types of
Address Space), as is the case with the other types. Section 6.2 does not
currently refer to any type.

In my opinion, it is compatible to include the new type AGGREGATED-BY-LIR while
keeping the information in the current section 6.2 to facilitate consensus.

It may be important to analyze situations of non-recording of information in
the database, anonymization of information, etc., but this is not related to
the proposal to include the new type and should be analyzed separately.

Best Regards,
kix
--
Rodolfo García (kix)
http://www.kix.es/

"I asked him once how to change the key bindings and Dave said 'You use the
Change Configuration command. On Unix it is abbreviated as cc.' Dave Conroy and
Lawrence Stewart.

Disclaimer: This email expresses my personal views only and does not
necessarily reflect the views or policies of any company, organization or
institution.