Hello, Tore!
Thank you for quick feedback.
After the example you gave - I understood the purpose of the introduction for IPv4.

I do not quite understand this use case. I believe it is not common to split an ASSIGNED PA object into more specific ASSIGNED PA objects. To be honest, I didn't even know that was possible. Anyway…
So sorry.
My mistake.
ASSIGNED PA object (for example /20)
I had in mind *ALLOCATED* *PA* */20*, which divided to much /*24*, which is*ASSIGNED PA *already.*
*Thank you!*

*