> Together with my colleague Rene Wilhelm, I have just published an
> article on the interesting phenomenon of IPv6 stockpiling and its
> implications for the Internet ecosystem in our region.
>
> You can find the article here:
> https://labs.ripe.net/author/marco_schmidt/ipv6-stockpiling-a-trojan-horse-in-our-midst/

brilliant.  luckily, IPv6 space is effectively infinite, or so i read on
the internet </dripping sarcasm>.

as one of the proposers (with pfs, and props to anne lord who helped
first propose it in apnic) of the IPv4 last /8 policy, i deeply regret
not including strong hoarding/greed damping measures.

randy