Owner: earth...@google.com
CC: ramosian.gli...@gmail.com,  samso...@google.com,  konstant...@gmail.com
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 341 by earth...@google.com: Remove the (A|M|T| L)SAN_SYMBOLIZER_PATH env variables
https://code.google.com/p/address-sanitizer/issues/detail?id=341

I think this ugliness needs to go. We've had the "external_symbolizer_path" flag for a while. We should either keep ONE env variable that would affect all tools (LLVM_SYMBOLIZER_PATH), or leave the flag as the only option.

I propose to make sanitizers print a deprecation warning when one of those variables is set, then stop supporting them starting with the next Clang release.