Clang does works, at least for X64, and I have depended on it to enable the
LLVM Asan in my Uefi firmware.  I can see the related patch is here:
https://reviews.llvm.org/D23354. Although this patch say it is for Windows
64bits, but I think this patch is architecture independent, isn't it?

The dynamic shadow address is very important for my firmware enabling,
because my firmware directly map virtual address to physical, and it
doesn't have sophisticated memory page managements. The Asan shadow memory is
allocated according to platform memory real size which could be different
from boot to boot and different from platform to platform. Set the dynamic
shadow address is the easiest way to enable Asan in my firmware.

Does Asan developers have plan to port the D23354 patch to gcc main trunk?
The D23354 functionality already meet my firmware requirement. I guess it
should not too difficult.

Thanks
Steven