Hi all,

Is there currently a good way to run ASan/LSan on a program using a custom
allocator (for example, tcmalloc)? I couldn't find any solutions in the
current code other than manually adding some extra interceptors locally (in
the tcmalloc case those would be things like tc_malloc and tc_free). I
thought about trying to add some API functions to allow users to configure
the allocation functions used by the sanitizers, but I don't think this
will work since the interception is set up at link time + sanitizer library
load time as far as I'm aware.

Has anyone put any thought into possible ways to handle this? I'd be
willing to put in the work if anyone has any ideas on a potential solution.

Francis