Hello,

The panelChoice control is used to display a group of contents belonging to a
showDetailItem. A choice control with each individual option representing a
showDetailItem child is displayed. An option within choice control
corresponding to showDetailItem that is disclosed is shown as selected and
contents of selected showDetailItem is displayed. If none of the showDetailItem
children are selected, the first showDetailItem that is enabled is considered
to be selected.

This attribute is currently not supported on PDAs. Although it displays on a
PDA,  selecting any choices does not perorm an action. However, it works fine
for desktop applications.

Thus, I propose fixing "panelChoice" component in trinidad for PDAs.

Let me know what you think about this. I will go ahead and set a JIRA if none
of you have any objections.

Regards,
Piyush Hari