hi again,
I will wait for them
this is a reference to what Shinsuke SUGAYA has done for myfaces
I will start studying his solution till admins define those jira tasks

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Using_Portlets
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-434

and here is link to filter: (it may not be latest version)
http://portals.apache.org/bridges/multiproject/portals-bridges-portletfilter/xref/org/apache/portals/bridges/portletfilter/