Hello,

The unsupported-agent tag generated in faces-config.xml indicates which agents
DON'T support the component.This information isn't used at runtime--rather,
it's a hint to JDeveloper which components to show/hide in the component
palette you can drag and drop from. For example, chooseColor has an
unsupported-agent that includes pda. So , chooseColor will not appear in Jdev
when building a PDA app.

We have to make sure to update the unsupported-agent values in Trinidad to
reflect our current state.

Therefore, I propose updating the unsupported-agent tags in Trinidad for PDAs.

Regards,
Piyush Hari