To: <adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 12:01 PM
Subject: Re: How do I tell which Renderer-class to use ?

I see navigationpane only in "faces_major"

at least there is a pda render kit class
which adds some renderes.

take a look at that

On 10/18/06, Piyush Hari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am creating a new rendering-class for NavigationPane for PDAs. How do I tell trinidad to use this instead of the existing class for rendering a NavigationPane on a PDA ?

-Piyush

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh