Upon checking a check Box, getSubmittedValue() does not get called. Upon
unchecking it does get called.

HTTP request differs in t.o the attribute check1 (check1 being the
user-assigned ID of the checkBox). It does not get passed upon unchecking.
It gets passed with a value 't' upon checking.

Upon checking:

check1=t
&org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.faces.FORM=_id1
&org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.faces.STATE=%2138234b14
&source=check1
&event=check1
&partialTargets=
&partial=true

Upon Unchecking:

org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.faces.FORM=_id1
&org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.faces.STATE=%2138234b14
&source=check1
&event=check1
&partialTargets=
&partial=true

I am investigating this further but if you have any suggestions, let me
know. Kindly note that Desktop browsers have the same HTTP requests and it
works there.

-Piyush