To: <adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 4:05 PM
Subject: Re: Custom Skins for Different Form Factors

Hello,

I would like to revive the issue with creating custom PDA skins(see emails below). I propose adding the @import support so that a user can create plus-pda skin by extending the simple-pda and importing the plus-Desktop skin.

please read the emails below and let me know what you think about this. I will create a JIRA for the same.

Take Care,
Piyush

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeanne Waldman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>