I use eclipse with the four projects and it works just fine. I do have a suggestion though:

1. Turn off automatic compile - eclipse has trouble removing the target directories sometimes because the targets are referred to in the project as source. Comes from the automatic generation of the tags. 2. Be sure to do an mvn install before importing the projects. I suggest doing a "mvn clean install eclipse:eclipse" the first time. This is because some of the files in the Trinidad build are generated and without running the maven task, you don't get these generated files. 3. Either clean and build all the projects, or build them one at a time in the following order: build, api. impl, demo

They only real annoying thing is that the demo project shows up as a normal java project rather then a Web Project, so hopefully the mvn eclipse plugin will be enhanced soon to support Calisto.

Finally, I havn't used the mvn plugin for eclipse, so I can't speak to that but I hope this helps.

Scott

Adam Winer wrote:
And I use Emacs and a command-line, which I imagine makes
me very "old-school". ;)

-- Adam