Every once in a great while I make a good suggestion. :) They are few and far between, but.....

Scott

Mark Robinson wrote:
Adam,

I've got all the images I need packaged up in my JAR file. So you can remove the images from Trinidad. I can change the name fairly easily. I think RedwoodShores might be the best name ;)

Mark

Adam Winer wrote:
Mark,

FWIW, we probably should have deleted those images
from Trinidad.  Not because of licensing or anything -
their license is fully transferred to Apache! - but because
they're unused inside of Trinidad.  I'd like to be able
to delete them from Trinidad, and have them packaged
with the skin that uses them.

So, if there's any way you could incorporate the
images you use into your skin's JAR, that would
be great.

Also, I'd recommend that you choose some new
name for the skin, just to avoid any questions of
ownership/copyright, etc., down the road.

Cheers,
Adam