Hi All,

On my JSF page, I have multiple tables (<tr:table>).  For one of the table,
I want display it differently.  I am currently passing in a value for
styleClass.  My question is how can I apply the skin to just that table.  I
don't want borders for the table.  And I want the column header to display
with red background and bold txt.

verticalGridVisible="false" styleClass="noBorderTable">
   <f:facet name="header">
   </f:facet>
   <f:facet name="header">
   </f:facet>

The following will change all of the table and column elements which is NOT
what I want.  I need something specific to "noBorderTable" and "columnTitle"

af|table::content {
   border: none;
}

af|column::header-text {