Bernd?
any suggestions?
if not... see you Friday :-)))

-Matthias

On 2/28/07, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

I started to add to the RELEASE branch an assembly project, which will
allow us to publish Trinidad CORE in source and as binary, as well.
Therefore we don't publish a upcoming only to a maven2 repo.

However, since the -demo project produces a WAR, I think we need a
second assembly as well, for the demo. I took a look at Tobago and
MyFaces Core, there this pattern (assembly for the project and another
for the demo(s)) is used too.

What do you think? Or is it possible to also use the one assembly for
the JAR and WAR projects of Trinidad (-api,build, impl   vs  -demo) ?

The first assembly I published here for a quick review:
http://people.apache.org/~matzew/trinidad-assembly/

(I only did a upload of the ZIP file)

When I finished the assembly stuff, I merge the profile also to trunk.

Thanks,
Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf