On 3/7/07, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
what I didn't like this morning, for fixing a bug on MyFAces' JSF 1.2
UIViewRoot is,
that I need to put this statement:

    /**///getPhaseListeners

to get a *ignored* getter for the phaseListeners property.

Well, you need this if you're going to try to compile
the template, and you need to refer to a method that will
be auto-generated from code that isn't auto-generated.
If you're not compiling the template, that's not necessary.

It's certainly not pretty - an annotation of some sort
would be way better - but it has the distinct advantage
of being a piece of logic that I could code in minutes.
(The principle of "Good Enough" applies. :) )

-- Adam

The rest is fine, at least the part I was dealing w/ in order to get
some stuff working in Trinidad

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf