Yep, but:

https://java.sun.com/javaee/5/docs/api/javax/faces/component/ActionSource.html

... marks setActionListener() as deprecated.  Though, I'd
have no problems adding @Deprecated to our UIXCommand
methods too.

-- Adam

On 3/5/07, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  /**
   * Sets a method reference to an action listener
   *
   * @param actionListener  the new actionListener value
   */
  final public void setActionListener(MethodBinding actionListener)
  {
    setProperty(ACTION_LISTENER_KEY, (actionListener));
  }

that's in the UIXCommand.java of
trinidad-api\target\maven-faces-plugin\main\java\org\apache\myfaces\trinidad\component

-M