From: Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mar 24, 2007 8:10 PM
Subject: [RESULT] (was Re: [VOTE] [RETRY] approve the release of
Trinidad's Core (1.0.0-incubating))
To: general@incubator.apache.org

The votes of Trinidad's Core (1.0.0-incubating) release have
been tallied:

+1 Robert Burrell Donkin (Incubator PMC, binding)
+1 Carsten Ziegeler (Incubator PMC, binding)
+1 Martin van den Bemt (Mentor and Incubator PMC, binding)

There were 3 binding Incubator PMC +1 votes and no 0 or -1 votes.
I will follow up this email with an official release announcement.

Thanks,
Matthias

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/adffaces/trunk/trinidad/trinidad-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/myfaces/trinidadinternal/config/upload/UploadRequestWrapper.java

> >   - Resolution: added missing header
> >
> > 6.) In the trindad-impl-1.0.0-incubating-sources RAT reveals that there
> > are lots of javascript files in META-INF/adf/jsLibs/ and some
> > configuration files in META-INF without headers. are these generated?
> >
> >   -Answer: Yes, some are generated and some are obfuscated, during build.
> >
> >     The whole point of obfuscating is to eliminate unnecessary
> > content in our downloads.
> >     (when sending the JavaScript files to the client/browser).

> > New versions of the release files can be found at:
> > http://people.apache.org/~matzew/stage_trin_core/    (maven2 staging repo)
> > http://people.apache.org/~matzew/dist_trin_core/       (the distribution)
> >
> > Please cast your votes:
> >
> > [ ] +1 Release is approved
> > [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Matthias

Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh