Hello Venk,

the WAR file has! to contain the the JARs of ONE jsf impl
(myfaces OR ri). The trunk is JSF 1.1; Target is J2EE 1.3
and/or J2EE 1.4.

In a JSF 1.2 world, there shouldn't be JARs from a  JSF-IMPL in the WAR.
The target are Java EE 5 containers, which support JSF 1.2 by default.
Even more, a good container has to ignore ANY jsf-impl inside the WAR.

-Matthias