Dear? One way around this is to save it under a new name. These things happen when for example Premiere is searching for a file at a certain destination that you have moved or deleted. It still thinks it has to find your file even though you don't need it anymore. I always try to save all the files I need for my project in the same folder. Hope this helps? Stefanie Kappel ARPS Photography & Digital Imaging
www.stefaniekappel.com you wrote: I got a problem in Premiere Pro. I m working on a project and i imported a lot of images and footages and created some titles. and then after some time i deleted some titles and images and rendered files which i didnt need(offline), now whenever i run my project it always asks me where is title.prtl, where is khasd.avi etc.... i cancel that window and skip some times, i want to know the proper solution of this problem???? what should i do? [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> $9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything. http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
