Used to have as much as 1.5 secs aprox
Now I have 0.1 aprox

-
Sune
www.suneworld.com
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Mark McLaughlin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 12:16 AM
Subject: RE: [AP] Delay of video-output from camera


>
>  Less 'Delay' compared to what?
>
> Cheers
>
> Mark McLaughlin
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> Best Color Video Production   CD-ROM    Website Design
> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]       Ph. 250-744-4111 Fx.
> www.bestcolorvideo.com/  1021 Ridgeway Place, Victoria BC.
> " We Produce Videos & Internet Websites for YOUR Business "
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Sune [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: September 16, 2004 3:03 PM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: [AP] Delay of video-output from camera
>
> I reinstalled windows and Ppro 1.5 and I have WAY less delay now.. I
wonder
> if this has something to do with XP SP 2..
>
> -
> Sune
> www.suneworld.com
> MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to