Thanks, Jim--it's much clearer now. I'll try it again.
(I love this group!)
Jean
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Jim Beschen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 8:21 AM
Subject: Re: [AP] Re: Digital Photo Slide Show


> Jean,
>
> Inorder to utilize the Transform feature you have to select something.
> In this case, that would be the new layer created when you dragged
> the photo into the NTSC-DVD image...
>
> So, select the newly created layer, either CTRL+Click on the layer
> or just CTRL+A to select the complete layer.
> Now, CTRL+T to Transform so you can resize the new layer to a size
> that fits your needs. Be sure to hold SHIFT down while resizing by
> using one of the "corner" resizing handles!
> Once the photo is sized to your liking, hit Enter/Return.
> That's all there is to it...
>
> Hopefully helpful...
> Jim
>
> At 10:02 PM 9/16/2004, you wrote:
> >Okay, I'm going crazy...I tried to do this. I clicked "file" "new", and
> >chose "ntsc dvd". Then I opened my photo. I dragged the photo to the new
> >blank canvas. Since my photo is way bigger than the canvas, only the
middle
> >of the photo is visible. I can't resize it, tho. If I hit control T, I
get a
> >checkmark and slashed out circle at the menu bar, and I can't use any of
the
> >edit commands. If I click on the checkmark, the menus are all there
again,
> >but I can't resize the picture. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!
> >Jean
>
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to