Dear Chris-
step by step: 
1.take your file from your memory card and put it onto your computer.(via your memory 
card)
2. Import it into Windows Movie Maker (as an exmple) ny going into edit- import
3. Put it onto the timeline
4. Export the movie
5. Open Premiere
6. Do into file- import and then search for your exported movie from Windows Movie 
Maker click open
7. you will then see your file in the project window- drag it from there onto the 
timeline and you should be ready to go
8. make sure in you preference settings it is set that you play audio and video- just 
check all the settings in you r preference settings AND your project settings 
Hope this helps?
Stefanie Kappel ARPS
Photography & Digital  Imaging

www.stefaniekappel.com


>I am not using a firewall cable. I have a Kodak digital camera with video 
function (MOV), and I plop the memory disk (or whatever it's called) into 
the computer. When I open Adobe Premiere, I insert? (I don't understnd the 
difference between insert, import and capture)  a video clip that I've shot. 
But when I click the play button in Adobe Premiere, the sound plays, but the 
image does not move.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to