Wow...
Sorry 'bout that one..

Thanks for correcting me Glen!

-
Sune
www.suneworld.com
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Glen Tubbesing" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2004 8:56 AM
Subject: RE: [AP] Newbie video in frame question


> 
> NO!!  What have you done!  ;-)  Crop would cut off the top and sides.
> She needs to use the Scale function so that she can see as much of the
> picture as possible.  Either use the Scale in the Motion effect, or drag
> the Transform effect on to the timeline and use the Scale function from
> there.
> 
> Glen in Vegas
> 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Sune [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
> Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2004 4:39 AM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: [AP] Newbie video in frame question
> 
> Hi Helen and welcome!
> The tool you are looking for is Crop.
> Look around your effects palette:)
> 
> -
> Sune
> www.suneworld.com
> MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> 
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "koala45" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2004 6:33 AM
> Subject: [AP] Newbie video in frame question
> 
> 
>>
>> Greetings all!
>>
>> My name is Helen and I just got Premiere Pro 1.5 (YAY!!!). I have
> figured
>> out how to edit clips, render them and export them. My problem is, I
> have 
>> a
>> .jpg of a wooden picture frame that I want to display the video inside
> of.
>> I have figured out how to do that (and to make the inside of the frame
>> transparent so that the video shows), but the frame is cutting off the
> 
>> video
>> on all four sides.  I think I have to reduce the size of the video
> clip to
>> make it fit properly, but I can't find out how to do that.  Can
> someone 
>> tell
>> me how to do that?
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Helen :)
> 
> 
> ---
> Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
> Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
> Version: 6.0.769 / Virus Database: 516 - Release Date: 9/24/2004
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Yahoo! Groups Links
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
>


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to