Yes, it is.  That was a special price at Fry's Electronics.  They have
all sorts of special deals all the time.  You can find them online at
www.outpost.com.  And, no, I don't work for them, just go in the store a
lot!

And, yes, Sune, I do live in Las Vegas, but not in any hotel on the
Strip.  I'm about 2 miles from the Strip and 2 blocks away from UNLV.

Glen in Vegas


-----Original Message-----
From: Sune [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 9:03 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [AP] Capturing Movie - Audio Trouble.

$50 for 512! That's cheap!
It's about twice as much in Norway methinks.
I'm probably going to USA in October, so I might have to pick up some 
sticks.
Never been "over there" actually.

Hey Glen, do you actually live in Las Vegas? And if yes, where?

-
Sune
www.suneworld.com
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 

---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.769 / Virus Database: 516 - Release Date: 9/24/2004
 



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to